BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 1, 2011

Party Of One - Written By @BuewtyN_nOut



Party of One

Written By @BuewtyN_nOut


Thinking of you my hands wonder,
Outlining my body, slowly caressing each curve.
Gliding across my breast, tantalizing them. They stand in anticipation.
Traveling down my hands meet my warmth, slowly touching the sides, tickling it's middle
 awakening it's power.
Hands divide, one exploring my breast, the other playing in my warmth.
I'm getting hot....
Soft movements turn into firm grasps
Slow gestures transform into quick gestures.
Quickening the pace.
Getting slippery, sticky
Moaning your name, longing for your hands to replace mine.
Your lips to further awaken my body.
Eyes closed I can feel your masculine hands assume control, back arched, mouth parted.
Body alive!
I call out for you, but receive no response.
Nerves aroused, limbs trembling, my body erupts.
Warmth flowing...coating my butt, lubricating my hands.
Body's limp....relaxed, satisfied
Hands wearing my scent return to the original resting place.
Eyes an mouth close, body returns to it's state of relaxation.
Content....
..........pleased....
Satisfied!

2 comments:

#SoultrainAfterDARK said...

I Enjoyed Reading The Words That You Carefully Chose For This Particular Artistic Masterpiece! Thank You For Sharing Your Gift Of Expressing Your Sensuous Thoughts & Placing Them Creatively Into My Vivid Imagination. Please Continue To Share Your Gift & I Will Continue To Read & Write From My Heart ,,, From Your Brother From Another Mother ,,, LOVE

Anonymous said...



big ass indian sex

 
Twitter Bird Gadget