BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

#100 Reasons I Am Attracted 2 You



[Watch Me As I Write This Poem On Twitter @LovePunaanyBad]

My love for you is like poetry in motion
You are a symphony that holds the key to my heart
There are a million things that I can never explain
But there's one thing that I know for sure
These are my #100 reasons I am attracted to you

You're the sweetest woman on the planet ,,, Oprah could learn a lot from you! #100 
You satisfy my every need ,,, my soldier stands at attention ,,, whenever I hear your name! #99
You're lovable ,, honest ,, beautiful ,, fun-loving ,, down-to-earth ,, you don't have hidden agendas #98
You have your priorities in order , you aren't a basket case that's constantly chasing someone else fumes #97
No matter how tired I am , you always know how to recharge my batteries , then I keep going & going & going! #96

There's something special about you
I can see it every time that I look into your eyes
No other woman can ever take your place
From the top of your head to the bottom of your feet
These are my #100 reasons I am attracted to you

When you put your arm's around me, the weight of the world is taken off of my shoulder's, You are my medicine #95
You grind on me no matter what type of music is playing ,,, no matter the weather or location
#94
 You're a maniac when it comes to working your body on my pole ,,, you have millions of ways to make love #93
I Love You , You take me to places that no other woman is capable of taking me whenever we do the damn thing #92

You've touched my heart since day one
I give my love to you unconditionally
Nothing more in this world pleases me
Than being with you
These are my #100 reasons I am attracted to you

#100 Reasons I Am Attracted 2 You  [Watch Me As I Write This Poem On Twitter @LovePunaanyBad]


#100 Reasons I Am Attracted 2 You Text Copyright © 2010 By: Love Punaany Bad. All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system now known or to be invented, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who wishes to quote brief passages in connection with a review written for inclusion in a magazine, newspaper, or broadcast.



0 comments:

 
Twitter Bird Gadget